LIFT STATIONS 9, 17, 18, & 21 EMERGENCY GENERATORS
|Agency:||The City of Lauderhill, Florida|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 7, 2017|
|Solicitation No:||BID P2018-001|
- Department: Finance
- RFP Number: BID P2018-001
- Start Date: 10/03/2017
- Close Date: 11/07/2017 2:45 PM
TO SUPPLY EMERGENCY GENERATORS
AT LIFT STATIONS 9, 17, 18, & 21
BID NUMBER: 2018-001
CITY OF LAUDERHILL, FLORIDA
The City of Lauderhill will be accepting sealed bids up to 2:45 P.M. EST, on November 7, 2017, in the City Clerks Office, 5581 West Oakland Boulevard, Suite 421, Lauderhill, Florida 33313 and will be opened at 3:00 P.M. in Room 135. Bids received after 2:45 P.M. will not be considered and will be returned unopened.
The intent of this project is the installation of emergency standby generators at Lift Stations 9, 17, 18, & 21 in the City of Lauderhill. The work includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Furnish and install emergency standby diesel generators and associated electrical equipment at Lift Stations 9, 17, 18, & 21 in the City of Lauderhill
- Install fences as per City of Lauderhill standards.
- Restore disturbed areas including sod replacement if necessary
- Clean the site prior to final approval and payment
- Contractor shall comply with all manufacturers specifications during the installation.
- Contractor shall perform the work in accordance with the above specifications or upon the approval of the City Engineer for the City of Lauderhill.
- Because of the nature of the work, contractor shall be required to inspect the site location and make recommendations to correctly install the emergency generators as specified. All clearing and debris shall be placed in a dumpster and disposed of at local landfill. Disposal fees shall be included in the bid.
An original and two (2) copies of the proposal must be received in sealed envelopes bearing the words Bid Number 2018-001 To Supply Emergency Generators At Lift Stations 9, 17, 18, & 21 and should be hand-delivered or mailed to the City Clerk, City of Lauderhill, 5581 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Suite 421, Lauderhill, Florida 33313. E-mailed and faxed proposals will not be accepted.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?