Meeting Space-New York City-July 2018 NYS Bar Exam
|Agency:||The New York State Contract Reporter|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Sep 27, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 25, 2017|
The Board intends to contract with a vendor for the provision of meeting room space in New York City for the New York State bar examination.
The dates of the examination are as follows:
Move-in: Monday, July 23, 2018
Testing: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 and Wednesday, July 25, 2018
The Board and its representatives will arrive at the location on Monday to set up/inspect the meeting space. The Board must have exclusive access to the meeting space from 6:00AM on Monday through 6:00PM on Wednesday, without interruption.
The Board estimates that it may need up to 3,500 seats in New York City. While the Board would prefer that testing be held in as few locations as possible, the Board recognizes that not all bidders may be able to meet the maximum capacity. The Board will therefore consider bids that can supply at least 200 seats. Multiple awards may be made to meet the total needed seating capacity.
The selected bidder(s) must be able to meet all of the following requirements:
(1) Testing in one large facility is preferred. Rooms must hold at least 100 candidates. The facility must be located within close proximity to public transportation.
(2) Seating must be provided for at least 200 candidates. Preference will be given to bidders that can supply significantly more than the minimum.
(3) Candidates must be seated at 6 foot tables with two candidates per table.
(4) Tables must be smooth top (no wood) and at least 18 inches in width. If the bidder is unable to supply the required tables, please state so on the bid sheet in the Notes section.
(5) Room must be available for a proctor chair and table for every 24 candidates
(6) Room must be available for a headquarters area for storage of examination materials, etc. during the examination.
(7) Room must be available for a Personal Belongings Room where candidates will leave coats, backpacks, etc. during the examination.
(8) The facility must be a quiet testing space equipped with adequate lighting, HVAC, and restrooms.
(9) Audio systems (microphones, speakers, etc.) must be available for each room so that oral instructions can be heard by all candidates.
(10) The facility must be able to provide electrical wiring (i.e. power strips, outlets) to EVERY candidate seat.
The facility must: (1) be handicapped accessible; (2) have adequate lighting for testing; (3) have adequate HVAC; (4) have adequate restrooms; (5) have a sound system; and (6) have a loading dock or area for receiving the Boards examination materials. The loading dock/area must be available by 6:00AM each morning and up until 6:00PM each night.Due Date: 10/25/2017 4:00 PM
Contract Term: July 23-25, 2018
Location: New York City
Ad Type: General
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?