Kaiserslautern Square Upgrade
|Agency:||City of Davenport|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 7, 2020|
|Bid Number||Bid Title||Bid Type||Bid Issue Date||Bid Close Date/Time|
|21-04 Addendum 3||Kaiserslautern Square Upgrade||ITB||The City of Davenport, Iowa||7/7/2020||8/7/2020 10:00:00 AM (CT)|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS
Following are general requirements for all vendors submitting bids to the City of Davenport. If the instructions below
conflict with the specific instructions given for an individual bid, individual bid instructions take precedence. Failure to
fully follow these instructions may result in bid rejection.
1. Complete the line items in each bid. Enter the unit price. The electronic bid submission will do the extended price
with the quantity give.
2. Unless otherwise specified, only new items of the current model may be bid, and full warranty is to be provided for a
minimum of 90 days from City acceptance date, with all repairs/replacements at no cost to the City.
3. Bids may be for any or all items listed. Unit prices are required for each item bid, the electronic bid submission
system will extend the price times the quantity of units. Pay careful attention to the quantities and units of measure
4. Only one price may be submitted per line item. Specifications are written to provide a common basis for competitive
bidding, and are not intended to eliminate substantially similar items. Any deviations from specifications must be clearly
noted on your bid. Alternative bids must be clearly marked “ALTERNATE,” and submitted on separate sheets attached
in the Response Attachments area of your bid.
5. Bid prices are to include all delivery costs, unless specifically noted on the bid submission. Vendor is responsible for
delivery to location specified, within time period committed. Any changes must be pre-approved in writing by the City
Purchasing Division, or the purchase award is subject to cancellation.
6. Electronic bids received by the stated opening date and time will be opened and recorded publicly in the Purchasing
Division, and are available for public inspection. Paper, Fax, or emailed bids received will not be considered. The
electronic bid submission system will not allow late bids.
7. Generally, award(s) will be made to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder(s), who comply with the bid
requirements and specifications. However, the City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to split bid awards between
vendors, change quantities ordered, waive irregularities or nonconformance, reject any or all bids in whole or in part, or
cancel the bid in entirety, if deemed in the City’s best interest.
8. The City makes no representation that an award be made to any bidder responding to this request. Bidders are
responsible for all costs incurred to participate in the City bidding process. The City reserves the right to request bid
clarifications, samples and/or product testing.
9. Vendors submitting bids must abide by city, state, and federal Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employment regulations, as well as regulations regarding patents, licenses, bonds and permits for the products or services.
10. The City of Davenport is exempt from paying various sales and excise taxes as a municipal government. Proof of
exemption will be furnished upon request.
11. Bids may be modified or withdrawn prior to the bid opening, following the same submission requirements of #1
above. All bid prices and terms are to be honored by the bidder for 60 days after bid opening unless the vendor provides
prompt notification and documentation of an honest error or omission.
12. Awards of bids may not be assigned to another vendor without written authorization from the Purchasing Division.
Vendors are responsible for all acts and performance of any subcontractors and secondary suppliers, including full
responsibility for their direct payment. Failure to meet terms and conditions of an awarded bid authorizes the City
Purchasing Division to purchase the items or services elsewhere and charge the full increase of cost to the defaulting
This is the opportunity summary page. You are currently viewing an overview of this opportunity and a preview of the attached documentation. For more information, please visit the Publication URL Web page.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.