Government Contractors > LANDSTUDIES
Products & Services
Landstudies is an environmental restoration and planning firm that 'Creates Functional, Natural Landscapes.' We specialize in design-build projects that require multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Landscape Architect
- Stream Restoration
- Water Quality
- Open Space
- Water Resources
- Exotic Species
- Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Landscape Architectural Services
- Engineering Services
- Drafting Services
- Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
- Environmental Consulting Services
- Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
|Name:||National Park Service - Rehabilitate Vegetated Infiltration Basins|
Website Links: LANDSTUDIES
- Sands And Cadosia Creeks...
- 2008 Affinity Award For...
- Grater Park Wetland
- Bedford Springs Resort...
- Elizabethtown College...
- Golf Courses
- Mummau Park Stream Restoration
- Certification And Training
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
- Company Name:
- 315 N St
- Zip Code:
- Contact Person:
- BARBARA TIMMINS
- Year Established:
- Business Type:
- Construction (40 %)
- Service (60 %)
- Women-Owned Small Business
- Woman Owned
GOCHENAUER DRAFTING SERVICE Lititz, Pa
We are a support service for engineers, architects contractors, interior decorators, any one in need of a drafting. We are able
Odyssey International, Inc. Lititz, Pa
Design/Build, General Construction, Utilities Service, Design/Bid/Build, Multi-Family Housing, Residential and Commercial Buildings, Electrical, HVAC, Electrical Upgrades, Roofing, Concrete, Parking Garages,
OBERHOLTZER, WARD Lititz, Pa
CEI & PEI Lititz, Pa
Industrial Building Construction, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction, Highway, Street, and Bridge
CEDAR ELECTRIC, INC. Lititz, Pa
Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction, Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction, Poured Concrete Foundation and