Government Contractors > CARICARE, INC.
CARICARE, INC.Baltimore, Maryland
Products & Services
Caricare has the ablity to conduct basic and applied research; examine the performance of organizations and systems; provide a package of technical and capacity building assistance and design creative and innovative interventions.
- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- Voluntary Health Organizations
- Other Grantmaking and Giving Services
- Professional Organizations
- Administration of Public Health Programs
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
- Company Name:
- CARICARE, INC.
- 124 S Washington St
- Zip Code:
- Contact Person:
- Legal Structure:
- Subchapter S Corporation
- Year Established:
- Business Type:
- Research and Development (60 %)
- Service (40 %)
- Sales/Service Area:
- Aruba; Antigua and Barbuda; Anguilla; Barbados; Bermuda; Bahamas, The; Bangladesh; Belize; Cayman Islands; Cameroon; Costa Rica; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ghana; Grenada; Guyana; Haiti; Jamaica; Montserrat; Nigeria; Netherlands Antilles; Panama; St. K
- Black American
- Other Minority Owned
EAC Archaeology Inc Baltimore, Md
HISTORIC AND PREHISTORIC ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY, TESTING, AND EXCAVATION. HISTORICAL DOCUMENTARY RESEARCH. CULTURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. HISTORIC PRESERVATION. ARCHITECTURAL HISTORY.
Ad Resources LLC Baltimore, Md
Strategic Results has a proven track record of successfully blending high quality services with lowest cost price models. Strategic Results
BRAND NU TECHNOLOGIES, LLC Baltimore, Md
Brand Nu Technologies has the capability of finding and placing cost effective and highly skilled software testing and quality assurance
IMMEDIATE SYSTEM RESOURCES, INC Baltimore, Md
Provide computer support services that include: computer systems, programming, training, remote site support, and electronic claims processing. Helpdesk support, training
SHEILA LEE & ASSOCIATES, LLC Baltimore, Md
Original curriculum designs, Over 20 yrs of Fed. Gov. experience with certified training facilitators, Program Planning for on/off-site events including