Exterior Restoration of Masonry, Windows & Porch
|Agency:||State Government of Oklahoma|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 24, 2017|
View CAP Bid
Agency Name: Oklahoma Historical Society
DCS Project Number: 18059
DCS Project Name: Exterior Restoration of Masonry, Windows & Porch
DCS Project Description: Restoration
Project Manager Name: PAUL HALEY
Project Manager Email: Paul.Haley@omes.ok.gov
Project Manager Phone Number: (405)522-8896
Bid Closing Date: 10/24/2017
Bid Status: New
Pre-Bid Meeting Date: 10/12/2017
Pre-Bid Meeting Time: 10:00AM
Is the Pre-Bid Meeting Mandatory? Yes
Pre-Bid Meeting Details: MANDATORY - Okla. Territorial Museum, 406 E. Oklahoma Ave., Guthrie, OK 73044
Upload Bid Tab Sheet:
Contract Award Letter Sent To Agency: N/A
Contract Award Letter Received from the Agency: N/A
Contract Sent To Vendor For Signature: N/A
Contract Received from Vendor: N/A
Contract Sent To Agency For Signature: N/A
Contract Received from Agency: N/A
Awarded Vendor: N/A
Awarded Amount: $0.00
Notice To Proceed: N/A
- It is the Bidder's responsibility to check the DCS/Construction & Properties website frequently for any possible addendas that may be issued.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration list must complete the "Vendor/Payee Form" ( www.ok.gov/OSF/documents/osfvend.pdf ). Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the State of Oklahoma Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN ( www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf ). Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please contact DCS at (405) 521-2112 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- If you are looking for a Project Manager's contact information, please click CAP Contact List .
- We recommend you use the latest version of Adobe Reader. If you need to download Adobe Reader, here is a link to the Adobe WebSite ( http://get.adobe.com/reader/ ).
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.