Grounds Services IL177 (MS), Illinois
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Feb 8, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 02:54 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Feb 08, 2021 10:00 am CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 23, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Set-Aside (FAR 19.15)
- Product Service Code: S208 - HOUSEKEEPING- LANDSCAPING/GROUNDSKEEPING
- NAICS Code: 561730 - Landscaping Services
Place of Performance:
Chicago , IL 60629USA
This is a non-personnel services contract to provide Grounds services at IL177 Multisite Location in Illinois as defined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
***A site visit will be held Jan 11, 2021 at 09:00am (local time) for IL003, FOX VALLEY MEMORIAL ARC, 661 Sullivan Rd. Aurora, IL. 60506-1478.
***A site visit will be held Jan 11, 2021 at 12:00pm (local time) for IL001, PARKHURST ARC, 10S100 S Frontage Rd, Darien, IL. 60561-1780.
***A site visit will be held Jan 12, 2021 at 09:00am (local time) for IL011, SGT JAMES W ROBINSON JR ARC, 7400 S Pulaski Rd. Chicago, IL. 60629-5827.
***A site visit will be held Jan 12, 2021 at 12:00pm (local time) for IL027, FOREST PARK AFRC, 7402 Roosevelt Rd. Forest Park, IL. 60130-2524.
***A site visit will be held Jan 13, 2021 at 09:00am (local time) for IL002, COL P. SCHULSTAD ARC, 1515 Central Rd. Arlington Heights, IL 60005-2475
Written questions must be furnished to the Government no later than January 15, 2021 no later than 4:00pm CST in order to ensure a timely response is provided by the solicitation closing date.
Telephone, written or electronic requests for hard copies of the solicitation documents will be discouraged. Parties interested in the solicitation should access www.Beta.sam.gov for issuance of the solicitation, associated documents, and solicitation amendments; contractors will not be directly notified of solicitation amendments.
Solicitation is for non-personal services. Contractor shall provide all labor, transportation, equipment, materials, supervision, and other items or services necessary to perform Grounds Services at IL177 Multisite Location in Illinois; in accordance with the performance work statement, task and frequency charts, and the terms and conditions of the solicitation and resultant contract. The contractor will furnish all supplies necessary to fulfill the Performance Work Statement.
The Period of Performance is 1 April 2021 through 31 March 2022 with Base year plus four one-year options and one six month option to extend.
This procurement is Set Aside as Woman Owned Small Business under the NAICS code 561730 with a size standard of $8.0 Million.
- KO DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTIN BLDG 1108 SOUTH R STREET
- FORT MCCOY , WI 54656-5142
- Todd A. Dempsey
- Phone Number 6083883863
- Jan 08, 2021 02:54 pm CSTSolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.