Retro-commissioning (RCx) and ASHRAE Level 3 Audits at Fermilab
|Agency:||ENERGY, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 9, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 25, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 09, 2020 05:02 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 25, 2020 03:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 10, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: B543 - SPECIAL STUDIES/ANALYSIS- ENERGY
- NAICS Code: 54199 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Place of Performance:
Batavia , IL 60510USA
Subcontractor to perform retro-commissioning (RCx) and ASHRAE Level 3 audits on the following buildings:
- D-0 Assembly Building
Subcontractor to perform ASHRAE Level 1 audits on the following buildings:
- Warehouse 1
- Warehouse 2
- Meson Detector Building
- Knowledgeable of BAS systems so that subcontractor may retrieve necessary trend data
- Performed ASHRAE Level 1,2, & 3 energy audits for a minimum of 5 years
- Performed facility retro-commissioning for a minimum of 5 years
- Knowledgeable of Federal facilities
Please provide a proposal addressing the FRA Scope of Work, attached to this notice. Please provide a firm-fixed price lump sum to perform the services requested.
Please send all questions to the contact identified on this notice.
- Kirk Rd. & Pine St.
- Batavia , IL 60510
- Brian Quinn
- Phone Number 6308405777
- Sep 09, 2020 05:02 pm CDTSolicitation (Original)
|Sep 22, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Retro-commissioning (RCx) and ASHRAE Level 3 Audits at Fermilab|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.