SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE - Phosphate Coating System
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 05:17 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Jan 21, 2021 04:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 05, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 4933 - WEAPONS MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SHOP SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 332510 - Hardware Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Albany , GA 31704USA
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTE
This is an open market Sources Sought regarding a tentative requirement to Purchase & Install a Manganese Phosphate Coating System. As part of its market research, the General Services Administration (GSA), on behalf of its customer, is issuing this Sources Sought to determine if there exists an adequate number of interested and qualified contractors capable of performing the requirement as further described. The Government may use the responses to this Sources Sought for information and planning purposes. The technical specifications describe only the currently contemplated possible specifications and may vary from the actual specifications identified in final Product Descriptions included in any Request for Quote (RFQ).
This Sources Sought is only for the purpose of identifying potential sources as part of GSA’s market research. No RFQ currently exists; therefore, do not request a copy of the RFQ. Please note that GSA is not required to use the open market for any resulting RFQ. This Sources Sought is issued for information and planning purposes only and does not itself constitute an RFQ. Responses to this Sources Sought will not be considered as formal quotes and GSA does not intend to award an open market delivery order(s) or Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) based on responses to this Sources Sought.
2.0 Objectives of the Sources Sought
- Understand the level of interest and availability of potential vendors that could provide the requested turnkey solution.
- Identify issues, roadblocks, and barriers to successful solution implementations.
- Obtain vendor feedback on if the vendor will utilize any subcontractors or teaming arrangements.
- Identify if a total solution can be provided via open market contractors.
- Provision of other benefits of leveraging a turnkey solution.
- Comments regarding any ambiguities or needed clarifications of the Draft technical specifications.
- Obtain vendor feedback on any other pre-existing contracts that might meet this need.
The Sources Sought will be posted to beta.SAM and GSA eBuy.
4.0 Draft Technical Specifications
See Attachment 1 for the Draft Statement of Work (SOW) which provides the performance requirements for the vendor that will meet the Government’s need.
5.0 Notes to Responders
All information received in response to this Sources Sought marked “Proprietary” will be protected and handled accordingly. Interested parties are responsible for adequately marking proprietary or competition sensitive information contained in their response. Responses to the Sources Sought will not be returned. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this Sources Sought. GSA will not pay for information received in response to this Sources Sought. There is no commitment by the Government to issue an RFQ, make an award or awards, or to be responsible for any monies expended by industry responses to this Sources Sought.
Please limit responses or capability statement to three pages. Review the objectives under Section 2.0 and include any concerns, possible issues, comments, or suggestions relative to those points in the statement. Any format is acceptable. Also include contract number, relevant information on the company, and if available, brief descriptions of recent and relevant projects for products similar to that described in the draft technical specifications.
Do not submit pricing information in response to this Sources Sought.
Submit Sources Sought responses to the Contract Specialist via email by the close date specified in betaSAM. Contact information is listed below.
- 1800 F ST. NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20405
- Phil Cleveland
- Phone Number 8178508426
- Tammy Mattox
- Phone Number 8178508350
- Jan 08, 2021 05:17 pm CSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.