Synthetic Knitted Fabrics for Physical Training Uniform T-Shirts
|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 3, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 03, 2017 4:00 pmREQUEST FOR INFORMATION: THE NAVY CLOTHING AND TEXTILE RESEARCH FACILITY SEEKS SYNTHETIC KNITTED FABRICS WITH MOISTURE MANAGEMENT AND ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES FOR USE IN PHYSICAL TRAINING UNIFORM T-SHIRTS
Optional Characteristics may include the following:
1. A material description, to include product description, identification of fiber blend (including fiber percentages), performance characteristics, production lead time, fiber production location, yarn production location, knitting location, finishing location, and illustrations/photographs with corresponding descriptive information that best describes the material. Complete disclosure of chemical treatment(s) if using topical finish, applicable Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and documentation for Berry Amendment, 10 USC 2533a (compliance is required).
3. At a minimum, the physical property test data outlined in TABLE I must be provided. Any additional physical property test data may be submitted but is not required.
4. An estimated unit cost per linear yard (specify width of material), which may be broken down by quantity reflecting economies of scale.
5. A minimum of 5 yards in any color or print available and written assurance that the material can be produced in a solid color, Navy Blue 3389.
6. Information which certifies that the finished product is composed of materials which have been safely used commercially or provide sufficient toxicity data to show compatibility with prolonged, direct skin contact. The finished cloth shall not present a dermal health hazard when used as intended.
Initial fabric samples and required documentation submitted by interested candidates are due by COB 03 November 2017 at NCTRF. Information will be handled as proprietary and samples will not be returned.
Contracting Office Address :
3280 Virginia Beach Boulevard
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Place of Performance :
General Greene Ave
Natick, MA 01760-5019
Natick, Massachusetts 01760
Primary Point of Contact. :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?