Switch Gear Repair Services at Pease Air National Guard Base, NH
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 3, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 02, 2020 12:05 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 05:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J059 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT COMPONENTS
- NAICS Code: 335313 - Switchgear and Switchboard Apparatus Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Portsmouth , NH 03801USA
The New Hampshire Air National Guard has a requirement for providing switchgear repair services located at Pease Air Force Base. This is a 100% small business set‐aside, and all quotes must be registered in SAM. https://beta.sam.gov/. The NH Air National Guard is requesting the following:
CLIN 0001: Repair Switch Gear SW251, 1 EA
Description: Provide labor, testing, and materials to: Replace 12 non fused load break elbows 600 - 200amp rated; Replace 12 fused load break elbows 15kv 200amp rated; Provide 12 12amp fuses.
CLIN 0002: Repair Transformer T251, 1 EA
Description: Provide labor, testing, and materials to: Replace 3 non fused load break elbows 15kv 600 - 200amp rated; Replace 180ft of 15kv rated cable on 3 incoming feeders.
CLIN 0003: Repair Switch Gear SW253, 1 EA
Description: Provide labor, testing, and materials to: Replace 9 non fused load break elbows 15kv 600 - 200amp rated; Replace 9 fused load break elbows 15kv 200amp rated; Provide 9 12amp fuses.
CLIN 0004: Repair Switch Gear SW257, 1 EA
Description: Provide labor, testing, and materials to: Replace 1 non fused load break elbows 15kv 600 - 200amp rated.
CLIN 0005: Labor
Project location: Building 251, 253, and 257 Pease Air National Guard Base, Newington, NH 03801. Please see attached Performance Work Statement for details. All quotes must be in accordance with (IAW) the attached Performance Work Statement. All quotes must be in the same CLIN format at the CLINs listed above.
Evaluation factors will be based on:
2. Technical (IAW Performance Work Statement)
3. Past Performance
SITE VISIT (Optional): Contractors shall not bring any controlled substances/illegal drugs or weapons onto any military installation. Contractors are subject to search. If attending, please use the North Gate that is located across from 100 Arboretum drive, Newington, NH 03801. All attendees must provide the following information to SGT Rick Trafton at Richard.C.Trafton.email@example.com no later than 72 hours prior to the site visit. (07 September 2020).
- Firm Name:
- Telephone Number:
- Visitor’s Name and Social Security No.:
- Driver’s License Number:
Two visitors per company will be allowed to attend the site visit.
Site Visit (Location/Time): Pease Air Force Base, building 253 on 09 September 2020 @9:30am EST.
- RFI’s will be due NLT: 11 September 2020 @5pm EST. to SrA Abby Sargent at Abigail.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government response to RFI’s due NLT: 16 September 2020 @5pm EST. to SrA Abby Sargent at Abigail.email@example.com
- Quotes due by: 18 September 2020 @5pm EST. to SrA Abby Sargent at Abigail.firstname.lastname@example.org
All quotes must be IAW attached provisions and clauses.
- KO FOR NHARNG DO NOT DELETE 1 MINUTEMAN WAY BLDG A
- CONCORD , NH 03301-5607
- Abigail Sargent
- Phone Number 6037153668
- Sean M Connolly
- Phone Number 6032251226
- Sep 02, 2020 12:05 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Sep 17, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Switch Gear Repair Services at Pease Air National Guard Base, NH|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.