Q--LOCUMS - Dental Assistants & Dental Hygienists
|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 12, 2017 1:46 pmPage 1 of 1
1. The Department of Veterans Affairs intends to solicit quotes for Dental Assistant and Dental Hygienist Services for VA Puget Sound Health Care System, with place of performance in 3 locations: Seattle, WA 98108; Tacoma, WA 98493; and Mount Vernon, WA 98274. A Performance Work Statement (PWS) will be included in the solicitation. The Request for Quotations number is VA260-17-Q-0416.
2. The solicitation will result in the award of a single Fixed Price Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contract. The applicable NAICS code is 561320, Temporary Help Services, and the small business size standard is $27.5 Million. This procurement is set aside for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) (only SDVOSBs may submit quotes.)
3. The intended contract period is 5 years.
4. Telephonic requests for the solicitation will not be honored. When issued, the solicitation will be available via the Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps) website, http://www.fbo.gov/. The tentative solicitation issue date is September 20, 2017, and the anticipated closing date is October 3, 2017. Interested offerors are advised to consult the actual solicitation for final dates and times.
5. Offers from all capable and responsible SDVOSB sources will be considered. SDVOSBs offering a response to this notice should ensure that their registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) database https://www.sam.gov/ is current and should ensure that the applicable NAICS code (561320) is included in the SAM profile prior to submission of proposals. SDVOSBs must meet the eligibility requirements in 38 U.S.C. 8127(e), (f) and VAAR subpart 819.7003 and be listed as verified in the Vendor Information Pages (VIP) database https://www.vip.vetbiz.gov as Verified SDVOSB.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 12, 2017
Description: VA260-17-Q-0416 VA260-17-Q-0416_1.docx
September 27, 2017
Description: VA260-17-Q-0416 VA260-17-Q-0416.docx
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office 20;1495 Wilmington Drive, Suite 360;DuPont WA 98327
Point of Contact(s) :
Darlene J Anderson
|Sep 12, 2017||[Presolicitation] Q--LOCUMS - Dental Assistants & Dental Hygienists|
|Oct 10, 2017||[Solicitation] Q--LOCUMS - Dental Assistants & Dental Hygienists|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?