Establishment of the NAVAIDS Facilities Serving Extended Runway 9R-27L at O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois
|Agency:||TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 7, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 02:52 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Oct 07, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 07, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Y1BC - CONSTRUCTION OF RADAR AND NAVIGATIONAL FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Chicago , IL 60666USA
This project is for construction services for the establishment of the NAVAIDS facilities serving extended Runway 9R-27L at O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, Illinois.
The contractor shall provide all labor, supervision, materials, and equipment to perform the project in accordance with the contract clauses, drawings, and specifications.
The performance time is 605 calendar days, with an anticipated start date of November 15, 2020.
The estimated price range for this procurement is between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000.
Interested firms must have successfully completed similar projects both in dollar amount and scope of work at an operational airport.
Offerors must complete and return their offer by the closing date of October 7, 2020. The complete Request for Offer (RFO) is provided as separate documents under this announcement. If submitting an offer, the following solicitation items must be included in order for your offer to conform to the essential requirements of the RFO and be considered for evaluation.
- A cover letter stating that no exceptions are taken to any specification requirements or contract terms and conditions.
- A signed Solicitation, Offer, and Award From and amendments if required and issued.
- Part I, Section B, Supplies/Services & Price/Cost through Part IV, Section K, Representations, Certifications, and Other Statements (Note: Ensure completion of Section I, Clause 3.6.3-3, Hazardous Material Identification and Material Safety Data).
- Provide three (3) past experience sources for similar type projects over the past five (5) years in size and complexity with an estimated price range between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000. Size and complexity shall be equal to the construction services required under the Special Specifications Scope of Work. For specifics, please see Section L, Clause SA18, Number 4; and Section M, ClauseSA54, Number 1.
- Provide a proposed construction schedule with a statement that your company can and will adhere to the construction schedule as specified in Section C, Description/Specifications, Scope of Work with a proposed construction start date of November 15, 2020.
- A financial capability letter from your financial institution.
- A certificate of liability from your insurance company that shows you can meet the requirements identified in Section I, Clause 3.4.1-10, Insurance-Work on a Government Installation. For specifics, please see Section I, Clause SA12, Insurance; and Attachment No. 18, Contract Insurance Requirements-Chicago Department of Aviation, as listed under Section J.
- A letter from an approved bonding company confirming bonding capability.
- Completed Standard Form 24, ‘Bid Bond’ with original signatures and seals.
- Provide a proposed Small Business Subcontracting Plan as identified in Section I, Clause 3.6.1-4, Small, Small Disadvantaged, Women-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Subcontracting Plan. Please use the form provided under Attachment No. 19 as listed under Section J.
- Provide at least two (2) Customer Satisfaction Past Performance Questionnaires per Section M, Clause SA54, Number 2; and Section J, Attachment No. 20.
Offers are due by 2:00 p.m., local time (CDT), Wednesday, October 7, 2020. Email your complete offer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contractors must have an active registration in www.sam.gov prior to the proposal submission deadline.
Any technical or other questions are to be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.
- AAQ-500, FAA SW REGIONAL OFFICE 10101 HILLWOOD PKWY
- FORT WORTH , TX 76177
- Irene Medina
- Phone Number 817-222-5861
- Sep 10, 2020 02:52 pm CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.