Operational and Science Training Services for BSL-3 and BSL-4 Laboratory Environment
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 23, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Dec 23, 2020 02:08 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Jan 25, 2021 08:00 am CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 09, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: U004 - EDUCATION/TRAINING- SCIENTIFIC/MANAGEMENT
- NAICS Code: 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
Place of Performance:
Manhattan , KS 66502USA
Seeking highly qualified vendors capable of developing and providing Operational and Science Training Services
for a BSL-3 and BSL-4 Laboratory Environment currently under construction in Manhattan, KS.
Responsible vendors will have:
- relevant operational and scientific experience providing training for both BSL-3 and BSL-4 bio labs
- expreience with curricula development for highly specialized training
- experience developing and delivering virtual reality based training
- unfettered access to a mobile laboratory unit
- the ability to meet all requirements outlined in the statement of work
If interested, please review the attached draft statement of work for details. If you are able to meet the requirements outlined in the statement of work, please provide a brief capabilities narrative outlining your experience and capabilities. Please include your DUNS number and repective business size under NAICS 611430 with a size standard of $12M.
Responses are requested by 01/25/2021 8am CST. All submissions and questions shall be submitted electronically in writing to the Contracting Officer Bob Zeglin at Robert.J.Zeglin@usda.gov.
- USDA APHIS 250 MARQUETTE AVENUE,SUITE 410
- MINNEAPOLIS , MN 55401
- Robert J. Zeglin
- Dec 23, 2020 02:08 pm CSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.