Surgical Instrument Steam Sterilizers
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 12:36 pm PDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 18, 2020 09:00 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 6530 - HOSPITAL FURNITURE, EQUIPMENT, UTENSILS, AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Joint Base Lewis-McChord Health Contracting Branch intends to issue a firm fixed price order under FAR Subpart 13.501(a)(1)(i), sole source (including brand name). Only one source is capable of providing the supplies or services required at the level of quality required because the supplies or services are unique or highly specialized to Steris in the estimated amount of $493,091.50 for steam sterilizers with ConnectAssure, transfer carriages, and loading carts.
This notice is not a request for quote/proposal and no solicitation will be issued. Any firm that believes it can provide the stated supplies/equipment can provide supporting documents demonstrating their products capabilities and specifications. Responses received will be used for future acquisitions. Information can be sent to Scott Barr at firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone or facsimile requests will be accepted. This procurement will be prepared in accordance with FAR Part 13, using Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
- REGIONAL HEALTH CONTR OFC PACIFIC BLDG 339 CLARK ROAD
- FORT SHAFTER , HI 96858-5098
- Scott Barr
- Sep 14, 2020 12:36 pm PDTPresolicitation (Original)
- Sep 02, 2020 08:55 pm PDT Sources Sought (Inactive)
|Aug 24, 2020||[Sources Sought (Original)] Surgical Instrument Steam Sterilizers|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.