Pinnacle Peak Substation Shunt Capacitor Bank Replacement
|Agency:||ENERGY, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 13, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 28, 2020 04:09 pm PDT
- Original Published Date: Jun 22, 2020 04:48 pm PDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 13, 2020 02:00 pm PDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jul 30, 2020 02:00 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 28, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 14, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Y1NZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER UTILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237130 - Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
Place of Performance:
Phoenix , AZ 85054USA
This is a competitive 100% Small Business Set-aside Invitation for Bid (IFB). The acquisition is subject to the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code of 237130 with a size standard of $39.5 million. This acquisition will be handled as an IFB prepared in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subparts 14 and 36. A firm-fixed price contract award is contemplated. The project magnitude is estimated between to $750,000 and $1,500,000. Place of performance will be Phoenix, AZ.
The purpose of this project is to remove the 230-kV shunt capacitor bays, structures, foundations, and associated electrical equipment; installing new 230-kV shunt capacitor banks, current limiting reactors, switches, and associated electrical equipment, associated supports, foundations, switch platforms and sitework for Pinnacle Peak substation 230-kV Shunt Capacitor Replacement project.
The solicitation, specifications and drawings, and any subsequent amendments will only be available in electronic format, downloadable from the internet free of charge. No CD-ROMS or hardcopy documents will be distributed. Interested parties can download the solicitation at http://www.beta.sam.gov on or about June 22, 2020.
Any questions shall be submitted in writing to Western Area Power Administration, Attn: Tim Modjeski, Contract Specialist, P.O. Box 6457, Phoenix, AZ 85005 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the solicitation number in the subject line. No phone calls will be accepted. All responsible sources may submit a bid, which will be considered by the agency. Note: Any prospective contractor must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be eligible for award. To obtain information on completing your SAM registration and/or obtaining a DUNS number go to the following website: www.beta.sam.gov. Ensure your Online Representations and Certifications is completed and current in SAM. It is important to read the solicitation COMPLETELY as there are DATES that MUST be met. Bids will NOT be accepted by telegraphic, facsimile or electronic commerce.
- 615 S. 43RD AVE
- PHOENIX , AZ 85009
- Tim Modjeski
- Phone Number 6026052650
- Jul 28, 2020 04:09 pm PDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 22, 2020 02:34 pm PDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 22, 2020 02:33 pm PDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 22, 2020 04:48 pm PDT Solicitation (Original)
- Jun 22, 2020 04:41 pm PDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Jun 7, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] Pinnacle Peak Substation Shunt Capacitor Bank Replacement|
|Jun 24, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Pinnacle Peak Substation Shunt Capacitor Bank Replacement|
|Jul 23, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Pinnacle Peak Substation Shunt Capacitor Bank Replacement|
|Aug 6, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Pinnacle Peak Substation Shunt Capacitor Bank Replacement|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.