Lost Lake Cabins Foundations and Decks Replacements
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 28, 2020 09:22 am CDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 16, 2020 02:30 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2020 04:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2020 04:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 01, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Y1FZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236118 - Residential Remodelers
Place of Performance:
Florence , WI 54121USA
This solicitation is CANCELED. No award shall be issued at this time.
THIS IS AN INVITATION FOR BID SOLICITATION.
The Chequamegon Nicolet National Forest announces an opportunity for the Lost Lake Cabins Foundation and Deck Replacements. In accordance with FAR Part 36.204(b), the estimated magnitude of construction is between $100,000 and $250,000 for the total project. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 236118. The Small Business Administration size standard is $39.5 million. Contractors are required to be actively registered with the System for Award Management (SAM).
No hard copies of the solicitation, supporting documents and applicable amendments, if any will be provided. To receive the entire solicitation package and any applicable amendments, prospective offerors must download them from the Beta SAM website, beta.sam.gov.
The contractor shall provide all management and project administration services, quality control, logistical support, vehicles, labor, equipment and materials to complete the project on time and on schedule.
The intent of this contract is to provide repairs to multiple cabins. Repairs include removal and replacement of foundation walls, exterior stairs ramps and landings, siding repairs, and site grading in accordance with the attached specifications.
No reimbursement will be made for costs associated with providing information in response to this solicitation or any follow-up information requests.
- ATTB: ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT 626 E. WISCONSIN AVE SUITE 300
- MILWAUKEE , WI 53202
- Shad Stoddard
- Phone Number 9062856919
- Jul 28, 2020 09:22 am CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 16, 2020 02:30 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
|Jul 16, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Lost Lake Cabins Foundations and Decks Replacements|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.