SHEBOYGAN, WI, BREAKWATER REPAIR (PHASE 2), USACE CHICAGO DISTRICT ACQUISITION
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 2, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 27, 2020 11:15 am CDT
- Original Published Date: May 08, 2020 05:20 pm CDT
- Updated Response Date: Sep 02, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 07, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 17, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 22, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Historically Underutilized Business (HUBZone) Set-Aside (FAR 19.13)
- Product Service Code: Z2PZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OTHER NON-BUILDING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Sheboygan , WI 53081-4983USA
This presolicitation notice is being issued by the United States Army Corps of Engineers - Chicago District to inform interested/potential contractors of the district's imminent issue of an invitation for bid package for its construction project entitled "Sheboygan Breakwater Repairs, Phase 2."
PROJECT INFORMATION: The Sheboygan, Wisconsin, Breakwater Repair (Phase 2) project consists of demolishing and replacing 400-ft of breakwater with a rubble mound and pier supported walkway for construction of a wave attenuator. Another 700-ft of breakwater will be encased by sheet pile and tied into the existing revetment.
CONTRACTING OFFICE: USACE Chicago District, 231 South LaSalle Street, Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60604
ACQUISITION INFORMATION: Competition for this acquisition is RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY for HUBZone businesses. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 237990, with a small business size standard in dollars of $39.5 million. The magnitude of cost for construction is estimated at between $1,000,000.00 and $5,000,000.00.
The solicitation (invitation for bids [IFB]) will be downloadable from the INTERNET ONLY. The project specification files wil be portable document format (PDF) files and to be viewed, navigated, or printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Once the package is released into advertisement at betaSAM.gov, interested bidders may download the full package, including the specification and drawings files. The solicitation package is planned for advertisement on or about 31 July 2020, with bids due on or about 2 September 2020.
IMPORTANT POLICY: Bidders are REQUIRED to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) AT THE TIME BID IS SUBMITTED to comply with the annual representations and certifications requirements. Registration may be completed free of charge at www.sam.gov.
Request for solicitation packages made by telephone, fax or e-mail "will not" be honored.
** Please include Solicitation Number W912P6-20-B-0005 on all correspondence. **
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 11 NORTH CANAL ST
- CHICAGO , IL 60606-2705
- Patricia Woodhouse
- Phone Number 312-846-5376
- Regina G Blair
- Phone Number 3128465371
- Fax Number 3128865475
- Jul 27, 2020 11:15 am CDTPresolicitation (Updated)
- May 08, 2020 05:20 pm CDT Presolicitation (Original)
- Apr 08, 2020 10:55 pm CDT Sources Sought (Inactive)
|May 8, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] SHEBOYGAN, WI, BREAKWATER REPAIR (PHASE 2), USACE CHICAGO DISTRICT ACQUISITION|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.