Asphalt Lab Equipment
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 30, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Contract Award Date :
September 29, 2017
Contract Award Number :
Contract Award Dollar Amount :
Contractor Awarded Name :
Humboldt Mfg Co
Contractor Awarded Address :
875 Tollgate Road
Elgin, Illinois 60123
Added: Sep 11, 2017 7:11 pmThis combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items is prepared in accordance with the format at FAR Subpart 13.5, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The associated North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 334513, which has a size standard of 750 employees. This requirement is a Total Small Business Set-Aside in accordance with FAR 19.502-2.
The U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory (CRREL) has a requirement to purchase eleven (11) asphalt lab equipment items to support their ongoing asphalt pavement research and development activities.
Product Specifications: This is a partial brand name requirement. Specifically, five (5) of the eleven (11) requested items are the following name brand items:
1) One (1) Pressure Aging Vessel PAV3, Model H-1640
2) One (1) Pavement Pressure Cells Geokon, Model 3500-2-400KPA
3) One (1) Load Frame and Accessories Humboldt, Model HM-5120
4) One (1) Ultrasonic Pulse Imaging Device Pundit, Model PL-200
5) One (1) Dynamic Shear Rheometer (DSR) Humboldt, Model HA-1635
The remaining items are as follows:
6) Compact Steel Roller
7) The Corelok is a non-nuclear method of determining SuperPave, Stone Matrix (SMA) coarse mix asphalt air voids. Perform 5 standard lab tests: Bulk Specific Gravity, Maximum Specific Gravity, Aggregate Specific gravity, Porosity, % Asphalt Content
8) Asphalt Content Furnace (NCAT Oven) for the accurate determination of asphalt content
9) Rolling Thin Film Oven (RFTO) used to measure the effect of heat and air on moving film of semi-solid asphaltic material
10) Bending Beam Rheometer 3 (BBR3)
11) Marshall Compaction Machine
Please reference the attached RFQ for the Product Description (PD), as well as all applicable provisions and clauses. The Government intends to award a firm fixed-price contract resulting from this solicitation to the lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA), responsible quote. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers: technical capability to meet the Government's required specifications; and price.
Delivery shall be FOB Destination to ERDC CRREL in Hanover, NH.
Please provide responses to this notice, no later than 19 September 2017, 4PM, Central Standard Time (CST) to:
Telephone responses will not be accepted.
*Note: In order to be eligible for award of a Government contract, vendors must be actively registered in the System for Award Management (SAM), have no active exclusions, and complete representations and certifications. This system combines data that was formerly contained in the Central Contractors Registration (CCR), Online Representation and Certifications (ORCA), and the Excluded Parties List System (EPLS). For more information, review the SAM website at https://www.sam.gov.
Contracting Office Address :
72 LYME ROAD
HANOVER, New Hampshire 03755-1290
Place of Performance :
72 Lyme Road
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755
Primary Point of Contact. :
Kim D Roberson
Secondary Point of Contact :
Ashley M. Jenkins,
|Sep 12, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Asphalt Lab Equipment|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.