Added: Sep 29, 2017 9:58 am
GSA Public Buildings Service
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
State: New Mexico
Delineated Area: North: I-40/Coronado Freeway
South: Bridge Boulevard SW
West: Unser Boulevard NW
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 24,340
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Space Type: Warehouse
Parking Spaces (Total): 25
Parking Spaces (Surface): 25
Parking Spaces (Structured):
Parking Spaces (Reserved): 25 fenced secured
Full Term: 15
Firm Term: 10
Additional Requirements: Space offered must be contiguous and have potential for an efficient layout.
Location must provide an unobstructed view of not less than 3 miles for testing of equipment.
Warehouse space shall include the following:
1. Minimum ceiling clearance in warehouse is 25'.
2. Fully sprinklered
3. Must have at least one 10' high by 12' wide roll-up overhead doors.
4. The garage door entry must be at grade level or include a ramp for drive-in access to the warehouse.
5. Minimum of five (5) dock-high doors.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: October 20, 2017
Market Survey (Estimated): TBD
Offers Due: December 2017
Occupancy: January 1, 2019
Expressions of interest must include the following information:
1. Building name and address and location of the available space within the building
2. Rentable square feet available, and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced
3. ABOA square feet to be offered, and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully service. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
4. Date of space availability
5. Building ownership information
6. Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required Government parking (if any)
7. Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building
8. List of building services provided
9. Building, space, and parking accessibility in compliance with ABAAS.
10. Building, space, and parking compliance with fire and life safety and seismic requirements.
11. Building, space, and parking compliance with ISC and Publication 64 security standards.
Send Expressions of Interest (RLP 6NM0109) to:
Submit Expressions of Interest to:
Savills Studley, Inc.
15303 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1200
Addison, TX 75001