Refuse and Recycling Services Fort Totten, NY
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 5, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 10:52 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 13, 2020 12:05 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 05, 2020 11:00 am EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jul 30, 2020 11:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 14, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: S205 - HOUSEKEEPING- TRASH/GARBAGE COLLECTION
- NAICS Code: 562111 - Solid Waste Collection
Place of Performance:
Bayside , NY 11359USA
The United States Army Contracting Command - New Jersey, Warfighter Support Center on behalf of the 99th Readiness Division has a requirement for Refuse and Recycling Services to be performed at the Ernie Pyle United States Army Reserve Center (USARC) located at 200 Duane Road, Fort Totten, NY 11359. The period of performance shall be a 12-month base period and four, 12-month option years beginning 16 September 2020. The Government intends to award a Firm Fixed Price contract as a result of this solicitation. All responsible offerors may submit a capabilities statement in conjuncition with the proposal, or quotation, which will be considered by the Government.
This solicitation proposal date has been extended to 5 August 2020 at 11:00 a.m. EST.
- KO CONTRACTING OFFICE BUILDING 10 PHIPPS RD
- PICATINNY ARSENAL , NJ 07806-5000
- Kawana A. Simms
- Phone Number 6095623133
- Rita M. Heyboer
- Phone Number 6095622185
- Jul 30, 2020 10:52 am EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 13, 2020 12:05 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
|Jul 13, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Refuse and Recycling Services Fort Totten, NY|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.