Request for Proposal for Case with custom foam insert
|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 29, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 27, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 28, 2017 2:54 pm1. The United States Navy Program Office PMA 290, has a new requirement for the manufacturing of Maintenance Laptop Sets.
2. The Government owns the Build-to-Print Technical Drawing Package and the drawings are considered Export Controlled. All Offerors must be able to provide a certified DD Form 2345. All requesting Offerors must have a current certified DD2345 to obtain the drawings. Drawings will be provided to your designated data custodian on your certified DD2345 via AMRDEC Electronic Transmittal. All Offerors, other than the successful Offeror, are required to destroy all export control data, regardless of form or the media on which it may be recorded, including CDs, data stored on other computer storage devices and paper documents. Offerors shall provide proof of such destruction via signed letter on corporate leetterhead to the PCO at the above listed address. The drawings shall be handled in accordance with clause 5252.227-9507 and 5252.227-9508.
4. The total ceiling amount for this contract will be established at the time of contract award.
CLIN Part Number Nomenclature Year 1 Minimum Guarantee
8. The Offeror shall include the price of shipping in each unit price proposed.
9. The maximum quantity detailed on the individual Contract Line Item Numbers (CLINs) in Section B do not represent an absolute quantity and dollar value of each CLIN. These values are listed as a result of system constraints. The offeror who receives the award will have their range pricing input into the CLINs. The minimum and maximum quantities can be found in NAVAIR Clause 5252.216-9506 "Minimum and Maximum Quantities" in Section H.
10. The maximum quantities identified for each CLIN represent the Government's best estimate of the maximum quantities of anticipated order(s) during that specified ordering period. The CLIN quantities maximums do not impose absolute quantity limits for each ordering period. The maximum quantities for each items of support equipment are not defined on an annual ordering period basis, but rather are defined by the sum of the quantities across all five annual ordering periods.
11. Year One (1) is from the date of contract award through 365 days after contract award.
***PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED SOLICITATION VERY CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY. ALL PROPOSALS MUST BE MAILED TO THE CONTRACT SPECIALIST LISTED IN SECTION L OF THE SOLICITIATION. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ACCEPT PROPOSALS SUBMITTED VIA ELECTRONICALLY OR THROUGH FEDBIZOPS. ALL PROPOSALS MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE. LATE PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.***
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 28, 2017
N68335-17-R-0065_Solicitation_Final.docx (132.83 Kb)
Description: Solicitation N68335-17-R-0065
Section_J,_Attachment_01_to_Solicitation_N68335-17-R... (91.97 Kb)
Description: Section J, Attachment 01 Spreadsheet N68335-17-R-0065
Contracting Office Address :
Hwy. 547 Attn:B562-3C
Lakehurst, New Jersey 08733-5083
Primary Point of Contact. :
Lisa M. Winkler
|Sep 9, 2017||[Presolicitation] Case with custom foam insert|
|Oct 5, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Request for Proposal for Case with custom foam insert|
|Oct 30, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Request for Proposal for Case with custom foam insert|
|Nov 7, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Request for Proposal for Case with custom foam insert|
|Mar 26, 2018||[Award] Request for Proposal for Case with custom foam insert|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?