Repair Hangar Deficiencies
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Sep 8, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 03:09 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 29, 2022 09:53 am CDT
- Updated Response Date: Sep 08, 2022 10:00 am CDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 08, 2022 10:00 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date:
- Original Inactive Date:
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: N012 - INSTALLATION OF EQUIPMENT- FIRE CONTROL EQUIPMENT
- 238220 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
Place of Performance:
Biloxi , MS 39534USA
The work performed under this contract will consist of furnishing all labor, materials, and equipment necessary to repair fire suppression hangar deficiencies in 3 hangars on Keesler AFB, MS 39534 as specified in the Statement of Work, Specifications, and as shown in the project drawings.
This acquisition will be conducted as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) set aside, utilizing Performance Price Trade-off (PPT) Procedures. Interested SDVOSB sources may submit a proposal. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code is 238220. The size standard is $16.5 Million. The Product Services Code (PSC) is N012. Magnitude of proposed construction is between $1,000,000.00 and $5,000,000.00. The Solicitation Package, Specifications, and Drawings (if applicable), will tentatively be posted on the Contract Opportunities Website: https://www.sam.gov on/or around 8 August 2022 with a tentative closing date of 8 September 2022. The contract performance period will be 360 days after receiving the award.
All Contractors wishing to do business with the Government are required to register in the System for Award Management (SAM) DoD Database prior to any subsequent award. SAM Registration may be accomplished online at https://www.sam.gov/SAM/. Contractors are further advised that failure to register in the DoD Central Registration Database will render your firm ineligible for award. Registration requires applicants to have a DUNS number. Recommend registering immediately in SAM in order to be eligible for timely award. The single source of entry for all documentation pertaining to this acquisition will be https://www.sam.gov. All interested parties are responsible for checking this website to ensure they have the most current information (i.e., issued solicitation, amendments, changes to the Statement of Work, etc.). Telephone and fax requests for a solicitation package will NOT be accepted. Questions concerning this solicitation may be brought to the attention of Contracting Specialist, Raquele B. Darden at (228) 377-1818 or email: email@example.com, or Contracting Officer, Deitre L. Browne at (228) 377-1833 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP 228 377 3230 310 M ST BLDG 4605
- KEESLER AFB , MS 39534-2701
- Raquele Darden, Contracting Specialist
- Phone Number 2283771818
- Deitre L. Browne
- Phone Number 2283771833
- Fax Number 2283773298
- Aug 11, 2022 03:44 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 11, 2022 03:09 pm CDTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 29, 2022 09:53 am CDT Presolicitation (Original)
|Jul 29, 2022||[Presolicitation (Original)] Repair Hanger Deficiencies|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.