7 CES HVAC Chilled Water Pump
|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Apr 17, 2019|
|Due Date:||Apr 30, 2019|
Apr 17, 20192:39 pm
1. This combined synopsis/solicitation for a HVAC chilled water pump to include installation and removal of the old unit. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; this is a Request for Quotation (RFQ) and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation number is FA4661-19-Q-0062
2. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2019-01 effective 20 Dec 2018, DFARS DPN 20190215 effective 15 Feb 2018, and AFFARS AFAC 2018-0525 effective 25 May 2018.
3. The North American Industry Classification System code (NAICS) is 237110 Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction , and the Federal Supply Code (FSC) is 4320, Power and Hand Pumps. A Small Business Size Standard for this NAICS code is $36.5 M.
4. Set-aside: 100% Total Small Business
5. Place of Performance:
Bldg. 6030, Avenue A, Dyess AFB, Texas 79607
6. Period of Performance: 60 Days after Notice to Proceed (NTP) for Bldg. 6030
7. All questions pertaining to this requirement must be received no later than 23 April 2019, 9:00 A.M.. (CST).
8. All responses to questions will be answered and posted on 25 April 2019, 4.00 P.M. (CST).
9. Deadline for receipt of offers: 30 April 2019, 9:00 A.M. (CST).
10. QUOTE SUBMISSION: All quotes must be emailed to SrA Rodriguez via email at email@example.com and MSgt Brock Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions call 325-696-3605. If you e-mail your quote, page 2 (or equivalent*) must be filled out. Your offer shall include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Complete (must be signed) Page 2 of Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (see attachments for full solicitation) (or contractor equivalent*)
2. Copy of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)/ Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Universal Certification.
*The offeror is not required to use Page 2 of this Combined Synopsis/Solicitation; however, if you chose not to use it, all of the information on Page 2 must be included in your offer.
11. EVALUATION OF OFFERS: The evaluation for this acquisition will be solely based on lowest price of items that are found to be technically acceptable.
Dyess AFB, Texas 79607-1581
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.