Refuse Services for Fall River, KS
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 29, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Dec 29, 2020 09:35 am CST
- Original Published Date: Dec 23, 2020 02:09 pm CST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 25, 2021 02:00 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 25, 2020 02:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 09, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 09, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: S205 - HOUSEKEEPING- TRASH/GARBAGE COLLECTION
- NAICS Code: 562111 - Solid Waste Collection
Place of Performance:
Fall River , KS 67047USA
Fall River Lake, KS
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Southwestern Division (SWD), Tulsa District (SWT) intends to issue a commercial solicitation, W912BV21Q0031 for Refuse Services for Fall River Lake, KS.
The solicitation will be issued as a 100% Small Business set-aside. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code is 562111 and the applicable Small Business Size Standard, as established by the U.S. Small Business Administration, is $41.5M.
The resulting contract will be issued on a Firm Fixed Price basis for one (1) base period and four (4) option periods to be exercised at the Government’s discretion, to the responsible offeror whose offer is conforming to the requirements of the solicitation and will be most advantageous to the Government considering price. The anticipated award date is on or about March 31, 2021.
The solicitation will be issued via Internet only on SAM.gov (beta) Website at https://beta.sam.gov/. It is the contractor’s responsibility to monitor the above-listed internet address for any posted changes. Any and all amendments posted shall be signed and submitted with the offer.
Solicitation issue date is on or about December 23, 2020. Quotes are anticipated to be due on or about January 25, 2021. Contractors must be registered and current with System for Award Management (SAM) in order to receive a Government contract award. To register, the SAM.gov (beta) Internet address is: https://beta.sam.gov/.
The Previous Contract Number is: W912BV-16-P-0083
The total value of the previous contract (base and options) was: $27,478.52
Any questions and inquiries related to this solicitation shall be submitted through Bidder’s Inquiry only.
The Solicitation Number is: W912BV21Q0031
The Bidder Inquiry Key is: VZFK7J-KZ7PNT
The Bidder Inquiry System will be unavailable for new inquiries after January 14, 2021 in order to ensure adequate time is allotted to form an appropriate response and amend the solicitation, if necessary.
Clauses and provisions for Sustainability included in this solicitation:
52.223-1 Biobased Product Certification
52.223-10 Waste Reduction Program
52.223-18 Encouraging Contractor Policies To Ban Text Messaging While Driving
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 2488 E 81ST STREET
- TULSA , OK 74137-4290
- Mieko Alley
- Phone Number 9186697355
- Douglas D. Buffington
- Phone Number 9186697078
- Fax Number 9186697436
- Dec 29, 2020 09:35 am CSTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 23, 2020 10:55 pm CST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Inactive)
- Dec 14, 2020 06:19 am CST Presolicitation (Original)
|Dec 14, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] Refuse Services for Fall River, KS|
|Dec 23, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] Refuse Services for Fall River, KS|
|Jan 23, 2021||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Refuse Services for Fall River, KS|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.