EARTHQUAKE REPAIR, BUILDING 11551 AND 8681
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 12, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-08:00) ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 11, 2020 07:28 am AKDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 20, 2020 08:42 am AKDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 10:00 am AKDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 04, 2020 10:00 am AKDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 19, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2JZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
JBER , AK 99506USA
EARTHQUAKE REPAIR, BUILDING 11551 AND 8681, Project # FXSB 20-5247M
This requirement is to provide repairs for damages to Building 11551 and 8681 sustained as a result of the earthquake affecting the Anchorage area on 30 November 2018. Repairs are as indicated on the drawing(s) associated with project # FXSB 20-5247M. Damage shown on drawings are assigned a Repair Code and contractor is to refer to Schedule of Repairs on drawing to define repair(s). Work is to be completed on Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska
This requirement must meet all specifications outlined in the Statement of Work and corresponding documents and drawings associated with project # FXSB 20-5247M. The contractor shall have 120 days to complete the project from Notice to Proceed.
Please see the full solicitation and corresponding documents within the attachments.
All questions associated with this solicitation are due no later than Thursday, August 27th 10:00 AM AKST. Any questions received after the date and time indicated may not be reviewed or responded to.
An amendment to this solicitation has been posted. The amendment addresses changes in the Statement of Work, Drawings, and AF Form 66 that have been made for this requirement to add additional work and clarification of previous work included within the initial solicitation. Additionally, an option CLIN has been added for asbestos and lead abatement based upon an estimated square footage, only to be exercised if additional hazardous material, outside of what has been identified in the statement of work and corresponding documents, is found during performance of the contract. Lastly, answers submitted in response to questions associated with this solicitation have been included to address questions or concerns presented.
A second amendment has been posted to extend the solicition response due date to 10:00 am, Friday, 18 September 2020.
Please see attchments for additional information and updated documents.
- CP 907 552 5614 10480 SIJAN AVE STE 242
- JBER , AK 99506-2501
- Jazmine McWilliams
- Phone Number 9075525731
- TSgt Steven Huffines
- Phone Number 3175523771
- Sep 11, 2020 07:28 am AKDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 03, 2020 09:32 am AKDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 21, 2020 08:39 am AKDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 20, 2020 09:23 am AKDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 20, 2020 08:42 am AKDT Solicitation (Original)
|Aug 20, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] EARTHQUAKE REPAIR, BUILDING 11551 AND 8681|
|Aug 21, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] EARTHQUAKE REPAIR, BUILDING 11551 AND 8681|
|Sep 4, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] EARTHQUAKE REPAIR, BUILDING 11551 AND 8681|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.