Install approximately 510 feet of 6-foot chain link security fence along with a 30 foot roller gate and two 10 foot swing gates (swing gates will be provided by USDA-ARS). Kimberly, ID
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 7, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 20, 2020 12:00 pm PDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 07, 2020 03:00 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 08, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z1EB - MAINTENANCE OF MAINTENANCE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 238990 - All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
Place of Performance:
Kimberly , ID 83341USA
THIS SOLICITATION IS A 100% SET-ASIDE FOR SMALL BUSINESS.
Proposals due date is Friday August 7, 2020 at 3:00 pm California Time via email to email@example.com
An organized site visit has been scheduled for July 30, 2020 at 10am.
COR: Gary Champlin Address: 3793 North 3600 East in Kimberly, ID 83341
Telephone: (208) 423-6512 or (208) 539-3359
PROJECT TITLE: Security Fence and Gate Addition at the USDA, ARS, NWISRL
PROJECT LOCATION: USDA, ARS, NWISRL at 3793 North 3600 East in Kimberly, ID
MAGNITUDE OF CONSTRUCTION: Less than $25,000
TYPE CONSTRUCTION: Heavy
NORTH AMERICAN INDUSTRY CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM CODE: (NAICS): 238990
SMALL BUSINESS SIZE STANDARD: $16.5 million
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 45 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed.
- 800 BUCHANAN STREET
- ALBANY , CA 94710
- Shelley C Steen
- Mr. Lam Pham
- Jul 20, 2020 12:00 pm PDTSolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.