|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 02, 2017 12:01 pmSolicitation Number: HSFE30-17-R-0058
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
3. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-86. The applicable North American Industry Classification Standard (NAICS) code is 423330. The small business size standards in number of employees is 200. This is an unrestricted, full and open acquisition.
4. FEMA intends to purchase the below contract line items:
CLIN Description of Supplies/Services Quantity Unit Unit Price
5. Description of requirements for the items to be acquired: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has a requirement to acquire 15,344 rolls of plastic sheeting - see attached Statement of Work for details.
Delivery NLT 04 Oct 2017 between the hours of 07:00 -22:00.
7. PROVISIONS AND CLAUSES:
In case of inclement weather not permitting arrival of participants, the Government reserves the right to make one adjustment to the period of performance with advance notice.
b. FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and paragraph (a) is completed as follows:
The Government will award contract(s) resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror(s) whose offer is Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA)
The Government intends to award a commercial purchase order(s) resulting from this solicitation to the lowest priced, technically acceptable responsible offeror(s). The factors identified above will be the evaluation factors used to evaluate all offers received. Quotes must be specific in details and clearly identify all the government requirements.
On Technical factor: proposals must meet the following:
d. Clauses in Full Text:
8. Quotes must include company name, company DUNS number, and point of contact information.
9. Pricing template MUST be filled out (See highlighted cells) and returned. Quantity of drop trailers is needed as well as drop trailer rate and diversion rate for the delivery of the product.
10. The Defense Priorities and Allocation System (DPAS) applies to this acquisition.
11. All responsible sources should submit quotes to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov, Isaac.Chapple@fema.dhs.gov and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov by Tuesday, October 2, 2017, 1PM EST.
12. Further details regarding the requirement can be found in the attachments:
Contracting Office Address :
500 C Street, SW, Third Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
Place of Performance :
St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Primary Point of Contact. :
Isaac L. Chapple
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?