Technical Standards and Codes Subscription
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 16, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 02, 2017 9:52 amSOURCES SOUGHT
THIS IS A Sources Sought Notice ONLY (Planning Purposes Only).
The U.S. Government has a requirement for a Subscription to Technical Standards & Codes at West Point, NY in accordance on a small business set-aside basis, provided 2 or more qualified small businesses respond to this sources sought synopsis with information sufficient to support a set-aside.
Be advised that the U.S. Government will not be able to set aside this requirement if 2 or more small businesses do not respond with information to support the set-aside. We encourage all small businesses, in all socioeconomic categories (including, 8(a) Business Development Program, Small Disadvantage Business, Historically Underutilized Business Zone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Women-Owned Small Business concerns), to identify their capabilities in meeting the requirement at a fair market price.
This notice is issued solely for information and planning purposes - it does not constitute a Request for Quote (RFQ)/Invitation for Bid (IFB)/Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFQ, IFB or RFP in the future. This notice does not commit the U.S. Government to contract for any supply or service. Further, the U.S. Government is not seeking quotes, bids or proposals at this time and will not accept unsolicited proposals in response to this sources sought notice.
The U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this notice. Submittals will not be returned to the responder. Not responding to this notice does not preclude participation in any future RFQ or IFB or RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on the Government wide Point of Entry. It is the responsibility of potential offerors to monitor the Government wide Point of Entry for additional information pertaining to this requirement. The anticipated NAICS code(s) is 541990
A need is anticipated to procure a service of Technical Standards & Codes.
? The Engineering Services Division (ESD) of the Department of Public Works (DPW) at the US Army Garrison, West Point, N.Y. has a need for an annual on line subscription providing access to numerous technical codes and standards that we use for the execution of our Engineering and Construction projects.
1. Name of the firm, point of contact, phone number, email address, DUNS number, CAGE code, a statement regarding small business status (including small business type(s)/certifications(s) such as SDB, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, etc.), and the corresponding NAICS code.
2. Identify in whether your firm is interested in competing for this requirement as a prime contractor or not. Identify subcontracting, joint ventures or teaming arrangement that will be pursued, if any.
3. Information in sufficient detail regarding previous experience (indicate whether as a prime contractor or subcontractor) on similar requirements (include size, scope, complexity, timeframe, government or commercial), pertinent certifications, etc., that will facilitate making a capability determination.
4. Information to help determine if the requirement for a service of Technical Standards & Codes is commercially available, (e.g., market pricing, catalog pricing), delivery schedules, customary terms and conditions, warranties, etc.
5. Identify how the Army can best structure these contract requirements to facilitate competition by and among small business concerns.
6. Identify any condition or action that may be having the effect of unnecessarily restricting competition with respect to this acquisition. Please contact the MICC Advocate for Competition, Ignacio "Ig" Cordova, at Ignacio.J.Cordova2.email@example.com 845-938-3502, if you believe that this action is unreasonably restricting competition. Include the subject of the acquisition, this announcement, and the MICC POC information from the FedBizOpps notice. Provide the specific aspects that unreasonably restrict competition and the rationale for such conclusion.
7. Recommendations to improve the approach/specifications/draft PWS/PRS to acquiring the identified items/services.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Statement of Work
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
Statement of Work
October 2, 2017
W911SD-18-T-0001_SOW_Technical_Codes_and_Standards.p... (59.87 Kb)
Description: Statement of Work
Contracting Office Address :
681 Hardee Place
West Point, New York 10996-1514
Place of Performance :
U.S. Army West Point Military Academy
West Point, New York 10996
Primary Point of Contact. :
|Dec 6, 2017||[Special Notice] Intent to Sole Source Dpw Technical Standards and Codes Service|
|Jan 29, 2018||[Sources Sought] Technical Standards and Codes Subscription|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?