Environmental Compliance and Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste Management Services
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 23, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: May 18, 2017 3:41 amPRESOLICITATION NOTICE
W912GB-17-R-0040: Multiple Award Task Order (MATOC) Indefinite-Delivery,
Contract (IDC) Environmental Compliance and Hazardous Material/Hazardous Waste Management Support throughout United States European Command
Poland, Hungary, Romania, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, and Ukraine
1. ANTICIPATED PROJECT TITLE: Fiscal Year 2018 (FY18) Environmental Compliance Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC)
2. AGENCY: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Europe District (NAU)
3. NAICS: 541620, Environmental Consulting Services
4. CONTRACT SPECIALIST: Bjorn Hale, email@example.com
5. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Poland, Hungary, Romania, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, and Ukraine
6. SOLICITATION NUMBER: W912GB-17-R-0040
7. DESCRIPTION: USACE Europe District intends to issue a solicitation for a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) IDC MATOC. The purpose of this Europe District (NAU) Indefinite Delivery Contact (IDC) Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) is to provide Environmental Compliance and Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste Management Services under NAICS Code 541620, in support of the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). The contract will have the capability to support work as follows:
Generally, work will be performed for the European Command (EUCOM), where U.S. Army Europe (USAREUR) installations are located; however, this could be extended to areas covered by other Department of Defense agencies, and/or other U.S. Government agencies. The location of services required is Poland, Hungary, Romania, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, and Ukraine. The objective is to provide ongoing contractual support to all existing and potential customers of the Corps of Engineers Europe District (CENAU).
The contracts will result in Firm-Fixed Priced (FFP) Task Orders (TOs) being issued for a wide range of services but not limited to 1) Compliance Management Efforts which primarily includes efforts such as a) Environmental Management System Compliance, b) Environmental Performance Assessment, and c) Management Plan Updates 2) Hazardous Materials & Hazardous Waste Management, including efforts such as a) Waste Management, b) Hazardous Materials Management System (HMMS) support and c) Hazardous Material Reuse Center Operation or their equivalent. Both U.S. and Host Nation Laws must be considered in performing this work.
8. TYPE OF CONTRACT: This solicitation will be for the award of at least two (2) contracts on this FFP IDIQ MATOC. Use of the MATOC will provide the Government with a demolition product delivery method that can help minimize design effort and related overhead expenditures, as well as handle compressed schedules.
9. TYPE OF SET-ASIDE: This acquisition will be an unrestricted action under full and open competitive conditions. Small and Small Disadvantaged Business requirements are waived for this project due to its location OCONUS.
10. SELECTION PROCESS: The acquisition strategy is a competitive negotiation using the tradeoff process, resulting in a FFP contract award to at least two (2) offerors who demonstrate the best value to the Government, considering all non-price (technical) and price factors.
11. CONTRACT MAGNITUDE: The term of the resultant contracts will be limited to a base period of three (3) years and two (2) option periods of one year each. The contemplated contracts' shared capacity will not exceed $5,000,000.00 for the base and all option years.
12. SITE VISIT/PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE: N/A
13. SOLICITATION WEBSITES: All prospective contractors and their subcontractors and suppliers must be registered in Federal Business Opportunities Website (FedBizOpps) https://www.fbo.gov before they will be allowed to download solicitation information. Contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ prior to award of this contract. Solicitation documents, plans and specifications will only be available via FedBizOpps. Registration for plans and specifications should be made via FedBizOpps Internet Homepage. If you are not registered, the United States government is not responsible for providing you with notifications of any changes to this solicitation. The solicitation will be available only as a direct download. This solicitation will not be issued on CD-ROM. Neither telephonic, mailed, nor fax requests will be accepted. Registration should be completed one week prior to the issue date. It is therefore the Contractor's responsibility to monitor the website daily for the solicitation to be posted, and for any posted changes or amendments to this solicitation. The plans and specifications and all notifications of changes to this solicitation shall only be made through this posting and modifications hereto. Plans and specifications will not be provided in a printed-paper format; however, the Government reserves the right to revert to paper medium when it is determined to be in the Government's best interest. NOTE: This solicitation is in .pdf format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader may be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.
14. ANTICIPATED SOLICITATION RELEASE DATE AND AWARD DATE: The Government anticipates releasing the solicitation on or about 02 June 2017. The Government intends to have proposals due 05 July 2017 and award the contracts in November 2017. Actual dates and times will be identified in the solicitation. Responses to this pre-solicitation are not required. Additional details can be found in the solicitation when it is posted.
15. NOTICE TO OFFERORS: The Government reserves the right to cancel any or all of the solicitation(s), either before or after the proposal opening with no obligation to the offeror by the Government.
MINIMUM GUARANTEE: A single minimum guarantee amount of $5,000.00 will cover the base period and any option period(s).
TASK ORDER LIMITATIONS: The minimum task order value will be $5,000.00 and the maximum task order value will be $1,000,000.00. On a case by case basis the Contracting Officer has the authority to issue task orders that may exceed the maximum task order limit.
16. POINT-OF-CONTACT: The USACE Europe District Contracting Office will be the sole point-of-contact for this solicitation. The Primary Contracting Point of Contact for this solicitation is Contract Specialist, Bjorn Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org and Chris Halterman at email@example.com . Telephone calls will not be accepted.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
July 24, 2017
A.07.23_-_W912GB-17-R-0040.pdf (758.08 Kb)
Description: Solicitation PDF
A.07.23_-_Attachment_1_-_Experience_Overview_&_Infor... (19.58 Kb)
Description: Experience Overview & Information Sheet
A.07.23_-_Attachment_2_-_Past_Performance_Questionna... (32.43 Kb)
Description: Past Performance Questionnaire
A.07.23_-_Attachment_3_-_Letter_of_Commitment_(Sampl... (12.50 Kb)
Description: Letter of Commitment
A.07.23_-_Attachment_4_-_Proposal_Price_Breakout_Sch... (17.73 Kb)
Description: Proposal Price Breakout Schedule
August 17, 2017
A.07.24_-_W912GB-17-R-0040-0001_(1).pdf (54.69 Kb)
Description: Amendment 0001 - Proposal Due Date Extension
October 2, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
Konrad-Adenauer Ring 39
Primary Point of Contact. :
Bjorn T. Hale,
Secondary Point of Contact :
|Jul 24, 2017||[Solicitation] Environmental Compliance and Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste Management Services|
|Aug 18, 2017||[Solicitation] Environmental Compliance and Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste Management Services|
|Nov 30, 2017||[Solicitation] Environmental Compliance and Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste Management Services|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?