HVAC and Duct Replacement Project
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 2, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 24, 2017|
INVITATION FOR BIDS
The Malvern Housing Authority, hereafter called the “Public Housing Agency” or PHA, will receive sealed bids for the HVAC and Duct Replacement Project at Gloster Court, Babcock Terrace, Lockman Heights until 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 100 Gloster Street, Malvern, Arkansas 72104, at which time and place all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud. The estimated construction cost of the project is between $450,000 and $500,000.
ANY BID RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING TIME WILL BE RETURNED UNOPENED.
Plans may be viewed before purchasing at Ledford Engineering and Planning, LLC’s Web Site Plan Room at www.ledfordengineering.com.
In order to be a qualified bidder, Bidding documents must be obtained from Janice Campbell at the office of Ledford Engineering and Planning, LLC, 5567 Commander Drive, Suite 105, Arlington, TN 38002, (901) 867-5220. A deposit of $100.00 is required from prime bidders for one set of Bidding Documents. Such deposit will be refunded to each person who returns the bidding documents in good condition within ten (10) days after bid opening. ALL BID DEPOSIT CHECKS OR DRAFTS SHALL BE MADE PAYABLE TO LEDFORD ENGINEERING AND PLANNING LLC
All bids must be submitted on forms furnished by the PHA, submitted in duplicate and submitted in a sealed envelope plainly marked to show the name and address of the bidder, contract job number, and date and time of bid opening. Bidders are required to have an Arkansas Contractor’s License. This is in accordance with Arkansas State Statue 71-701 et seq. Each bid submitted must contain the following items:
1. Bid form, signed by bidder;
2. A bid guarantee in an amount equal to five (5) percent of the bid. The Bid guarantee can be in the form of a certified check or cashier’s check made payable to the PHA; a U. S. Government Bond endorsed to the PHA; or a satisfactory bid bond executed by the bidder;
3. A signed Representations, Certifications, and Other Statements of Bidders; and,
4. A Previous Participation Certification, HUD-2530.
5. A Non-Collusive Affidavit
6. Bidders Section 3 Clause Certification of Bidder Regarding Section 3 and Segregated Facilities.
7. Contractor Section 3 Plan Format.
8. Certification of Prime Bidder Regarding Equal Employment Opportunity.
9. Certification of Prime Bidder Regarding Non-Segregated Facilities.
10. Contractor’s Certification Concerning Labor Standards and Prevailing Wage Requirements.
The successful bidder shall be required to furnish an Arkansas Performance and Payment Bond or Bonds in the amount of 100 percent of the Contract Bid for contracts that exceed $25,000 in accordance with Arkansas Statue 18-44-503.
The PHA reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informalities in the bidding.
No bid shall be withdrawn for a period of sixty (60) days subsequent to the opening of bids without the consent of the PHA.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF MALVERN, ARKANSAS
WALK THROUGH AND PRE-BID CONFERENCE
On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., a Prebid Conference will be held at the Office of The Housing Authority of the City of Malvern, in Malvern, Arkansas for the purpose of answering questions Bidders may have and to consider any suggestions they may wish to make concerning the project. Immediately following the Prebid Conference, a walk through of the project will be held by the Owner. All Contractors are strongly recommended to attend this walk through and pre-bid conference.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?