|Agency:||The New York State Contract Reporter|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 30, 2017|
The University at Buffalo intends to make a sole-source award under our discretionary authority, pursuant to NYS Education Law 355 (5) (a), for year two renewal of a three year agreement for a scholarship management platform to BlackBaud. Contract is being reassigned from Academic Works to BlackBaud.
1. Platform must incorporate state-of-the-art, higher education-specific strategic
scholarship awarding practices, fund management and donor stewardship tools.
2. Platform should singularly focus on scholarship management.
3. Platform should allow campus to manage future scholarship award iterations and
4. Platform must work with FAO72 PeopleSoft Customization.
5. Platform must include donor portal and filtering of vendors focused on
scholarship awarding and stewardship.
6. Platform must include scholarship renewal module and endowment reporting
Due Date: 10/30/2017 8:00 AM
Contract Term: 2 renewal years
Location: univresity at Buffalo
Ad Type: Discretionary procurements between $50,000 and $200,000
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.