Government Contractors in USA
Results for NAICS 524 - Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
1 - 20 of 5,312 Company(ies)
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE CORPORATION - Fairfax, Virginia
MAC is a culturally diverse management consulting firm that provides the highest quality professional services to clients in both the Federal government and the private sector. MAC is financially strong and has excellent payment records.
(202) 841-9332 2810 Old Lee Hwy Ste 245 Fairfax, VA 22031
Midd-pointe Services, LLC - Germantown, Ohio
Construction , Service
Property preservation of residential properties generally on behalf of banks and investors. Foreclosure cleanup, management and maintenance.
(937) 304-4425 8690 Boomershine Rd Germantown, OH 45327
SENTEIO GROUP LLC - Keller, Texas
Strategic Services, Managment Consulting, Resource Managment, Non-Profit Assessment, Strategic Assessment, Valuation, International Strategy, Organizational Design
(214) 763-7694 1811 Forest Bend Ln Keller, TX 76248
RIVERS RESOURCES, LLC - Indianapolis, Indiana
R&R is a quality supplier of Mission Essential Quality Hard Goods & Services. We offer: Electrical & Lighting Supplies MRO Supplies Safety Products Janitorial Services Audit Recovering Cost Containment
317-863-0423 x704 9150 Harrison Park Ct Ste C Indianapolis, IN 46216
Miss Clean - North Little Rock, Arkansas
Project M&C, bid prep, cost est, budgeting, training, marketing, benefits, seminar. IT Consulting, database, software config/maint/dev, Networking IT/Telecom, Website Dev/maint/management, SEM, SEO, LAN/Wi-Fi networks, Interior design and staging.
(501) 410-2680 1315 N Pine St North Little Rock, AR 72114
First Financial Associates Inc - Lithonia, Georgia
First Financial Associates, Inc. provides management, financial, administration, and clerical consulting and support services. We specialize in providing these services to financial institutions, private corporationa and governmental agencies.
770-484-9200 x222 7079 Hayden Quarry Rd Lithonia, GA 30038
SOUTHEAST MEDLINK - Dublin, Georgia
Third party medical billing, claims processing, insurance billing (paper and electronic - Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp, third party carriers), medical record coding, data entry, report compilation, survey and data collection.
(478) 272-6384 1221 Ben Hall Loop Dublin, GA 31027
RAPPORT COMMUNICATIONS, LLC - Trenton, New Jersey
Rapport Communications specializes in writing and communication services. We write, design and/or print brochures, booklets, AV materials, handbooks, manuals, catalogs, etc. Specializations: Healthcare, technology, PR, marketing, document imaging & more.
(609) 434-1141 9 Camelia Ct Trenton, NJ 08648
FOCUS, LLC - Overland Park, Kansas
International Consulting Firm specializing in Strategy, Operational Efficiency, Business Development, and Training.
(913) 402-8445 13807 Goodman St Overland Park, KS 66223
MANAGED CARE SOLUTIONS, INC. - Plantation, Florida
MCS is a healthcare financial service corporation focusing in Debt Collection, Revenue Audit and Recovery, Denial Management, Overpayment Recoupment, Underpayment Recovery, Denial Collections, Denial, Underpayment, and Overpayment software
954-322-6244 x105 150 S Pine Island Rd Ste 210 Plantation, FL 33324
OMEGA RISK GROUP, INC - Lake Dallas, Texas
Homeland Security Full Scale Exercises, Security Consulting, Threat/Vulnerability Assessments, Protective Services, Facility Assessments, Confidential Investigations, Pre-Employment Screening, Risk Management, Loss Control, Law Enforcement Training.
(972) 389-0600 636 Harbour Town Dr. Lake Dallas, TX 75065
ABSOLUTE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES INC - Cape Coral, Florida
Absolute Construction Equipment and Services is a professional network specializing in logistical services.
(417) 483-8448 635 Se 34th Terrace Cape Coral, FL 33904
DB BROWN, LLC - Columbia, Maryland
A certified public accounting and consulting firm with a broad range of internal and external audit, financial managment, project managment, and financial operations experience.
(443) 812-5672 10440 Little Patuxent Pkwy 300 Columbia, MD 21044
TELECOM RISK SERVICES INC - Lisle, Illinois
Telecom Risk Services offers service and maintenance contracting
(630) 248-9289 1042 Maple Ave Ste 345 Lisle, IL 60532
InfoAge Solutions, Incorporated - Washington, District Of Columbia
Research and Development , Service
Architecture and Solutions Design Specialist that provides full-life cycle expertise in cost benefit analysis, CMM, project management, design/modeling, development, installation, implementation, support, and training.
(888) 974-0999 2020 Pennsylvania Ave, Nw Ste 333 Washington, DC 20006
V & A INC - Madison, Wisconsin
Certified Public Accountant Tax Problem Resolution Tax Planning Tax Preparation Accounting Payroll Financial Statements Consulting
(608) 249-2716 2158 Atwood Ave Ste 101 Madison, WI 53704
ALTURA ENVIRONMENTAL INC - Charlotte, North Carolina
Soil and groundwater investigation; Brownfield Agreements; Phase I, II & III Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs); Asbestos Surveys and O&M Plans; PRP Searches; Litigation Support; Teaching & Training; and environmental risk management.
(704) 358-0744 4900 Downing Creek Dr Charlotte, NC 28269
CLAIMS & APPRAISAL SERVICES INC - Central Islip, New York
insurance claims and handling, investigations, appraising, third party claims handling, automotive fleet maintenance, automotive detailing, expert witness, fraud detection, consulting, administrative operational assistance
(631) 277-9270 122 Palermo Street Central Islip, NY 11722
Grayhorse Construction, Inc. - Desoto, Texas
Construction , Service
Grayhorse Construction provides quality construction management expertise, and general contracting solutions for a variety of customers. We specialize in meeting the high expectations of both private and government contracting environments.
(972) 529-7650 1504 Falcon Dr Ste B Desoto, TX 75115
DESERT JASMINE ENTERPRISES - Denver, Colorado
Construction , Manufacturing , Service
(Please see our website for more details). Desert Jasmine House, or DJH, is currently seeking micro purchases, SAP's for $500 or less, other contracts that require a $500 or less outlay, mentor-protegee agreements, and teaming agreements.
(303) 330-8721 3680 Jasmine St Denver, CO 80207
Ownership / Diversity
- 11 - Agriculture & Livestock
- 21 - Mining, Oil & Gas
- 22 - Utilities
- 23 - Construction
- 31 - Food & Apparel
- 32 - Non-Metallic Manufacturing
- 33 - Metallic Manufacturing
- 42 - Wholesale Trade
- 44 - Retail Trade
- 45 - Retail Trade - Misc.
- 48 - Transportation
- 49 - Postal & Warehousing
- 51 - IT Technology
- 52 - Finance and Insurance
- 521 - Monetary Authorities-Central Bank
- 522 - Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- 523 - Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities
- 524 - Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- 524113 - Direct Life Insurance Carriers
- 524114 - Direct Health and Medical Insurance Carriers
- 524126 - Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
- 524127 - Direct Title Insurance Carriers
- 524128 - Other Direct Insurance (except Life, Health, and Medical) Carriers
- 524130 - Reinsurance Carriers
- 524210 - Insurance Agencies and Brokerages
- 524291 - Claims Adjusting
- 524292 - Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds
- 524298 - All Other Insurance Related Activities
- 525 - Funds, Trusts, and Other Financial Vehicles
- 53 - Real Estate
- 54 - Professional Services
- 55 - Company Management
- 56 - Administrative Service
- 61 - Educational Services
- 62 - Health Care
- 71 - Arts and Entertainment
- 72 - Travel & Food Services
- 81 - Other Services
- 92 - Public Administration
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia